We are here for you
If you have cancer, and are registered at any Bo’ness medical practice, we can take you to and from hospital appointments.
Bo’ness Car 4 U is a small charity, supported by volunteer drivers, helping local people being treated for cancer. Find out more about our FREE services here.
You could be the key to our success. Find out how you can make a difference by volunteering with Bo’ness Car 4U.
Buying some new gear? You could help us raise funds at no cost to you.
- Volunteers needed to help transport patientsOur charity is set up to provide free hospital transport services for cancer patients and we are looking forContinue reading “Volunteers needed to help transport patients”
- Meet the Bo’ness Car 4U teamSome of our team Back row Left to Right – Katrina Bennie, Mike Bennie, Rob Curtis, Austin Reid, ChristineContinue reading “Meet the Bo’ness Car 4U team”
- Help charity through easyfundraisingHelp raise money for Bo’ness Car 4U by shopping through easyfundraising. The site – and its associated mobile appContinue reading “Help charity through easyfundraising”
- Thanks to our sponsors and supportersBo’ness Car 4U has had some terrific backing from the following supporters and sponsors. If you’d like to fundraiseContinue reading “Thanks to our sponsors and supporters”
- Follow Bo’ness Car 4U on social mediaBo’ness Car 4U is on Facebook and Twitter. Head over to our social channels and give us a “like”Continue reading “Follow Bo’ness Car 4U on social media”
ABOUT US – OUR SERVICES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW TO HELP US
Bo’ness Car 4U is a SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation), registered with OSCR – the Scottish Charity Regulator. Charity registration number SC050152.
Our grateful thanks go to all of our supporters – NHS, Martyn Day MP, The Robertson Trust, Arnold Clark, Bo’ness Branch of the SNP, Corra Foundation, CVS Falkirk, 4 Square Engineering, Coalfields Regeneration, Bo’ness Provost’s Fund, Brockwell Energy, Earlsgate Energy Centre, Scottish Government, Impact Funding Partners, National Lottery Community Fund, AC Data Solutions Ltd, Scotmid, Bo’ness Belles Choir, Branches Gift Shop, Falkirk Council Community Choices, Corbie Inn, Webmedia, Bo’ness Appreciation of Whisky Society, JMK Printers, Alan Gilbert, No Angels Line Dance, Bank of Scotland Match-Funding, Walker Timber, Equity Bairns and the many other individuals who have donated.
Website developed by THEPRSTORE, Bo’ness.
Car and Bo’ness images by THEPRSTORE | Animated icons by Lordicon.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.