We are here for you
If you have cancer, and are registered at any Bo’ness medical practice, we can take you to and from hospital appointments.
Bo’ness Car 4 U is a small charity, supported by volunteer drivers, helping local people being treated for cancer. Find out more about our FREE services here.
You could be the key to our success. Find out how you can make a difference by volunteering with Bo’ness Car 4U.
Buying some new gear? You could help us raise funds at no cost to you.
- Volunteers needed to help transport patientsOur charity is set up to provide free hospital transport services for cancer patients and we are looking forContinue reading “Volunteers needed to help transport patients”
- Help Amazon raise a smile (and cash)Do you shop at Amazon? Click through a special link and get commission paid to Bo’ness Car 4U atContinue reading “Help Amazon raise a smile (and cash)”
- Meet the Bo’ness Car 4U teamThe team behind Bo’ness Car 4U, if you’d like to join them as a volunteer, please get in touch.Continue reading “Meet the Bo’ness Car 4U team”
- Help charity through easyfundraisingHelp raise money for Bo’ness Car 4U by shopping through easyfundraising. The site – and its associated mobile appContinue reading “Help charity through easyfundraising”
- Thanks to our sponsors and supportersBo’ness Car 4U has had some terrific backing from the following supporters and sponsors. If you’d like to fundraiseContinue reading “Thanks to our sponsors and supporters”
Our grateful thanks go to all of our supporters – NHS, Martyn Day MP, The Robertson Trust, Arnold Clark, Bo’ness Branch of the SNP, Corra Foundation, CVS Falkirk, 4 Square Engineering, Coalfields Regeneration, Bo’ness Provost’s Fund, Brockwell Energy, Earlsgate Energy Centre, Scottish Government, Impact Funding Partners, National Lottery Community Fund, AC Data Solutions Ltd, Scotmid, Bo’ness Belles Choir, Branches Gift Shop, Falkirk Council Community Choices, Corbie Inn, Webmedia, Bo’ness Appreciation of Whisky Society, JMK Printers, Alan Gilbert, No Angels Line Dance, Bank of Scotland Match-Funding, Walker Timber, and the many other individuals who have donated.